A sustainable community thinks and acts systematically. It takes a systems perspective, considers the broader implications before embarking on specific projects rather than default to short-term, piecemeal efforts.
“There are some great built designs and proven successes with integrated conservation development. When communities are designed with an affinity for the land, resilience and ecological restoration in mind, sustainability can be achieved.”
- Caring for Trees During a Drought
- Unwanted Visitors: Household Toxins
- Composting: The Bare Basics
- California Native plants for Inland Gardens
- Native Plant Resource List